----------------------------------------------------------------- If you are a new reader then don't forget to subscribe to our feed. Check left sidebar for contents and do remember to comment. Mail me at kh.asif@gmail.com for any requests. -----------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, January 28, 2008

Start of the semester

My new semester has just started a few days back. I did my International Financial Management course today and it seemed quite interesting but also scary. All those call and put options will require quite some time for me to understand. Another finance related course that I picked for this semester is Investment Theory. I am really looking forward to this course as I have recently started to invest in the Stock Market. I hope to get some good tips during the course which will help me reap some $$$.

Other than these two I have two other courses, Applied Mathematics-II and Special Topics in Economics (the special topic being Globalization). The course instructor for this course on Globalization is one of the former students of Joseph Stiglitz, the Nobel Prize winner in economics. If my predictions are not wrong then this semester is going to be a real pain in the ass. I just pray that I can manage to get enough time for blogging with which I am deeply in love.

No comments: