----------------------------------------------------------------- If you are a new reader then don't forget to subscribe to our feed. Check left sidebar for contents and do remember to comment. Mail me at kh.asif@gmail.com for any requests. -----------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A little about me

When I first started this blog I wanted it to be purely informational and resource friendly and decided that it would not contain anything about me. However, my opinion on this issue has changed. I believe that maintaining a journal of myself would allow me to connect much better with the readers. So this is the post starting from which I am going to talk about bits and pieces of my life. Now the question is, what to write??

I am 21, energetic, optimistic, think about too many things at a time and also tagged unemotional by some people. I am in my final year of graduation (Majoring in Finance and Economics). My 4th year classes just started today and I can very well understand that I am in for a hell semester. I would also like to talk about my younger brother Saad(former graphics moderator of www.gg-game.com). He does all the graphics related work for me. In my opinion he is a graphics wiz and he is just 14 years old. Watch out for his blog on graphics designing which is soon to be released.

Thats it for now. Updates coming soon. :)

No comments: