----------------------------------------------------------------- If you are a new reader then don't forget to subscribe to our feed. Check left sidebar for contents and do remember to comment. Mail me at kh.asif@gmail.com for any requests. -----------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, January 4, 2008

Public Speaking. Is it really that hard?

One of the most important realization in my life was about the importance of public speaking. This was something that interested me a lot and I quite a lot of research on public speaking and even did a research paper and presentation on "Glossophobia: The fear of public speaking". The findings were startling. Of all the fears in the world, Glossophobia is the most feared. So my first few posts would be directed at improving public speaking. In due time I would also provide my complete research paper along with the Powerpoint presentation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is good stuff, development of public speaking skills for Dawah Carriers is almost 2nd to nothing. Since to attract the youth, more than the content of the message, it is the style and confidence of speaking that really grasp their attention. I suffer somewhat from Glossophobia. Hopefully this blog is my cure. May Allah help u make this blog a useful one. Salam.